Let me present you hair care brand this time, but first, let me tell you something about my hair.
I have very long, thick and stubborn hair. For most of the people, it looks amazing. I get compliments on my shiny, natural and healthy hair every time I go to the hairstylist. But what it feels like on my head is totally different from being amazing. I do confess, my hair is really healthy, and I have never had issues with drinking pills to make it grow, or extra nourishing, since it grows like crazy, without even trying too hard. But I leave that to genetics, as all of my sisters, and my mom have the thickest hair and never had trouble with hair loss. But, I'm telling you, my hair is so thick, stubborn, curly and bushlike, that I wish to have it cut, almost every time I wash it. And I do wash it quite often. It takes me half an hour in the bathroom, which for me, is just too much. I am talking about washing and combing only. When it comes to styling, it takes one hour at least. It is curly, therefore, whenever I want polished curls, I need to straighten it first, and then curl it. As I do not want to damage my hair using heat almost every day, I leave it just like it is. And it looks horrible. Like a bush on my head. I have never had it dyed, so I have naturally black hair. No, not dark brown, but black :)
I have never used fancy shampoos, masks, etc. It was always simple regime, and cheap shampoos.
But, once I tried Nashi Argan, I completely fell in love! My hair is much easier to handle, and I find combing less time consuming. It also made my natural curls look more polished, rather than frizzy looking. You could totally see my excitement on the picture below :D
So, let me introduce you to the Nashi Argan hair products. They are simple, efficient products that maintain the beauty of hair. All of the products contain Bio Certified Argan Oil, which is great for hair. This is Italian brand, and you can only find their products in professional hair and beauty salons.
1. Nashi ARGAN OIL
- Your hair looks shiny and polished as ever
- Your hair comb will slide through your hair so easy
- It sinks deep into your hairs immediately after you put it on, and there is no greasy feeling left
- It makes those fly hairs disappear making it look a lot less frizzy
2. Nashi ARGAN SHAMPOO
- Contains Argan and Linseed oil
- Gently cleanses your hair while keeping it moisturized
- It also protects haircolor if dyed
3. Nashi ARGAN CONDITIONER
4. Argan DEEP INFUSION MASK
- Hydrating and restorative mask
- Makes styling of the hair much easier and long lasting
- Brings back the life into your hair
How to use: After washing, and conditioning, apply a small amount onto the hair, and comb it through right after. Style it as you wish afterwards.
5. Nashi ARGAN INSTANT MASK
- Hydrating and styling
- Protects and nourishes damaged hair
- Protects your hair against high heat of the curling and straightening irons
- It holds on the styling perfectly
How to use: Spray it on, after washing and towel drying your hair. Do not rinse.
- Strong, overwhelming scent ( some of you may not like it, but I do love the scent. It reminds me of an vanilla ice cream)
- Do not expect to do wonders after using it only once. You have to use it regularly to see some effects, as everything else.
- They are a little bit pricey, but I know a lot of brands that use organic Moroccan oil, or Argan oil that are way too much expensive. For the price, you get the quality, that is for sure.
- You can buy Nashi Argan only in beauty/hair salons
Have you ever tried Nashi Argan? If not, check out these:
For those that live in Bosnia and Herzegovina, check out this MAP! You have the list of all the salons with Nashi Argan Products :)